The Norwich Public Schools Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization managed by a Board of Directors representing Norwich Public School parents, educators and community leaders.
The Mission of the Norwich Public Schools Education Foundation is to support the Norwich Public Schools in providing a challenging and enriching educational experience that maximizes the learning potential of every student and prepares each student to succeed in the 21st century.
The Foundation works to achieve its Mission by awarding grants focused on furthering student achievement.
The NPS Education Foundation seeks to support Norwich Public School student achievement by:
- Engaging the community in fundraising through mobilizing broad community support for public schools;
- Supporting district-wide learning initiatives;
- Encouraging teacher innovation and excellence;
- Responding to emerging educational needs; and
- Fostering collaborative projects with community partners.