The Mission of the Norwich Public Schools Education Foundation is to support the Norwich Public Schools in providing a challenging and enriching educational experience that maximizes the learning potential of every student and prepares each student to succeed in the 21st century.
Building on excellence ...
The Norwich Public Schools have a proud tradition of providing an excellent and enriched education for a diverse student population.
The Norwich Public Schools Education Foundation (NPSEF) contributes to this legacy by developing and supporting activities and projects that bring educators, parents, businesses, civic and university leaders together to enhance educational opportunities for our students and improve the quality of public education in our community. NPSEF is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization managed by a Board of Directors representing NPS parents, educators and community leaders.
The NPS Education Foundation seeks to:
- Engage the community in fundraising through mobilizing broad community support for public schools;
- Support district-wide learning initiatives;
- Encourage teacher innovation and excellence;
- Respond to emerging educational needs; and
- Foster collaborative projects with community partners.
How do I get involved?
- Make a charitable donation
- Have your company match your donation
- Include NPSEF in a planned or deferred gift (Will, Insurance Policy or Trust)
- Make a non-cash gift (stock, real-estate, etc.)
- Volunteer! Come to our monthly board meetings
- Tell a friend or family member
Board of Directors
Mark Cook, President
David W. Stone, Treasurer
Rev. Joslaire Lucien
Yvette C. Jacaruso, Ed.D., Ex Officio, Chairperson, City of Norwich Board of Education
Denielle Beaudet-Sandoval, Ex Officio, NPS Teacher
Joyce Werden, Ex Officio, BOE
Abby I. Dolliver, Ex Officio, Superintendent, Norwich Public Schools